Lower Back Pain
Ethos PT Can Help Get Rid Of Low Back Pain And Stiffness Without Medications, Surgery, Or Having To Wait To See Your Doctor!
Don't let lower back pain stop you from living your ideal active lifestyle! Low back pain is not a life sentence and can be relieved!
“Why Is This Happening to Me?” or “Why Am I Still in Pain After Putting Up With It for 3-6 Months? (Sometimes Longer!)”
Most people think their low back pain will just resolve on its own with rest and avoiding activity. Unfortunately that is rarely the case. It also happens to be the exact opposite of the advice I give patients.
If you want to resolve your low back pain effectively then you need to take an ACTIVE approach!
The first step is figuring out WHY you’re having pain. Pain is our body’s way of telling us something is WRONG. At Ethos PT we go through an extensive evaluation process to solve that riddle. We don’t just accept a diagnosis of “General Back Pain” and give you a few generic exercises.
We need to look at how you move and what triggers, postures or movement patterns are CAUSING your back pain.
The next step is coming up with a game plan to resolve it. This will include a few different components.
- A HANDS ON MANUAL approach from your physical therapist to alleviate pain, improve mobility and normalize movement.
- SPECIFIC exercises designed just for you to promote pain-free movement, improve mobility, increase strength, fix movement patterns and allow for an active lifestyle.
- A LONG-TERM FIX to avoid symptoms from returning and bullet-proofing your low back. We want you to adopt a healthy, active lifestyle. A life where you can perform all the activities you enjoy and never let low back pain hold you back again.
Did You Go To Your Primary Doctor Or An Orthopedic
And They Told You...
- “Here are some pain-killers and muscle relaxers. Come back in a few weeks if it isn’t better”
- “Avoid moving for a few weeks and it should get better”
- “Stop working out”
- “Don’t pick anything up ever again”
- “There is nothing we can do besides an injection or surgery”
- “You need an X-Ray and MRI or we can’t help you”
If any of those scenarios apply to you, just know those are all BULLSHIT!
I’ve heard all these stories before and helped many of those same exact patients get back to being pain-free and resuming the activities they love.
Don’t let someone tell you that you can never play sports, do crossfit or pick your kids up again. That’s nonsense. Our body has the capacity to heal and improve its current state.
If you’re tired of dealing with lower back pain, and you want to work with a professional who is going to guide you through every step of the journey to achieving YOUR GOALS then Ethos PT is the place for you.
Here Are More Common Issues That Others Have Dealt With:
- You just accepted it because a family member or acquaintance informed you that everyone suffers back pain as they age.
- You’ve already tried different Healthcare Professionals or Physical therapists, but nothing they said or did has helped.
- You attempted YouTube/Online workouts, but they either didn’t work or made your back discomfort worse.
- You thought it would be a good idea to relax because your back pain was so awful, but it only made it feel stiffer and tighter.
- You chose to get a couple of “massages” in the hopes that they would relieve your discomfort, but all they did was make you feel good and relaxed and did nothing to help you in the long run.
Low Back Pain isn’t the easiest thing to solve, especially on your own. I know it can feel overwhelming when you’ve tried multiple solutions and nothing has solved it in the past. If any of these resonate with you, and you want to truly rid yourself of low back pain then I encourage you to schedule a call with us.
Use the link below to schedule a call. The phone call is free, and there is no need to make appointments with us following the conversation. Our goal is to assist you in making the best decision about what to do next. We’ve helped others just like you overcome their back pain.
What Past Patients With Lower Back Pain Have Experienced Working With Ethos PT:
“Dr. John Puzio is hands down the best in the business!
After spending months with low back/sciatic pain and just “managing” my symptoms to get through the day, I can easily say that starting physical therapy with Dr. John was the true game changer. His knowledge and expertise is unmatched. He is extremely professional, attentive, and dedicated to his patients and their success. Something that sets Dr. John apart from the rest is his customized treatment plans- no session the same as the last! With his help, I am pain free and now have the tools to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle. I would highly recommend Dr. John Puzio for all your PT needs!” – Maria F.
“Love it! I have been dealing with back pain for quite a while now. I wasn’t too crazy about doing physical therapy because of my past experiences with it. I decided to try Ethos PT, best decision I made! Within 3 weeks I’m learning how to move and exercise the proper way. I love the 1on 1 care. Dr. John Puzio is very knowledgeable and patient. I’m feeling great! and I’m able to get back to my active lifestyle pain free! I highly recommend Ethos PT.
Thank you Dr. John Puzio.” – Michelene A.
What People Say About Ethos PT
Want To Get Relief Faster?
Choose which option works best for you
Monday – Friday
7AM to 8:30PM